Friday 16 November 2012

MAIN TASK Script

-->
EXT.DAY.
Recorded background sound
MARCUS
 I didn’t kill her, what are you, who are you?


(EXT.Day)
Standing in front of the camera,

DANNY
Are you a man who pays his debts?

Walking towards Marcus

DANNY
We all owe God death, we all owe God life



INT.DAY. Inside torture room

MARCUS
I didn’t kill her! 
What are you? who are you?!



DANNY
Are you a man who pays his debts?



MARCUS
 Debt…? what debts do I owe?



DANNY (sighs)
We all owe God death, we all owe God life


MARCUS
Just let me go!


DANNY 
 Orders, you giving me orders?!
 The only thing that gives me orders is balls - you got that - balls!   
Do you know what hassa is Mr. Reid? 
It’s a pig that don’t fly straight, neither do you!



MARCUS
 I’ve got nothing and I don’t care. I’ve got the girl I love


Danny laughs, then punches Marcus out cold
Fade to black

No comments:

Post a Comment